We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information obtained from individuals. This deals with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as well as access to, and destruction of, personal information and security issues.
Agreeing and Accepting these Terms
These Terms and all the other documents that we refer to within these Terms constitute the legal basis upon which we agree to offer and you agree to use our site and our Services.
By using any of our Services or by using any of our site, you’re agreeing to these Terms. This includes browsing our site.
If you don’t agree to our Terms you can decide to leave the site and/or not use our services.
Services means our website and other services.
Site means pitok.xyz
Content means without limitation, information, data, photographs, videos, text and comments, scripts, software, graphics and interactive features provided, generated or otherwise made available on or through the Services. Content also includes all User Content.
To use our site or services, example to order a product or book a workshop from the site you will need an account with us, unless we provide a “Guest” log in option.
Accounts with pitok:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- The information you provide about yourself must be accurate information.
- Full responsibilities are taken by you for all activity on your account.
- Business entity, you personally guarantee that the business entity you have created an account for has provided you with the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business.
- If you provide a username that is offensive or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights will be a breach of these terms.
- You can terminate your account with us at any time. If there are any outstanding bills you will still be required to pay them. If you would like to terminate your account please email firstname.lastname@example.org terminated. You will still have to pay any outstanding bills. If we do so, you don’t have any legal or contractual right to continue using our services.
- We may terminate or suspend your account and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advanced notice. We may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
- There is no partnership, joint venture relationship or employment between you and pitok by agreeing to these terms or using our services.
Your Use of Our Services
We grant you a non-exclusive licence, non-transferable, limited, license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following limitations:
- The name “pitok” and the other phrases, marks, logos and designs that we use in connection with our Services, are trademarks of pitok in Australia. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to use any of our designs.
- You agree that you will not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Services or to attempt to obtain the source code or anything else relating to those matters.
- By using our Services, you’re agreeing to receive that information electronically (by email, etc.) and that your electronic agreement is the same as your signature on paper when will provide you with certain legal information in writing.
Order Acceptance Policy
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until we send you shipping information for the order (or the accepted portion thereof).
You agree that, if we cancel a portion or all of your order or if we provide you less than the quantity you ordered, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion or the quantity not provided if your credit card has already been charged for the order.
Availability of items and workshops may change without notice.
The colours of items may depend on your monitor/screen on your device therefore may not be displaying correctly.
Prices that are currently listed on the Services are subject to change. If a product is listed with incorrect information or an incorrect price due to an error, we have the right to cancel those orders prior to the acceptance of your order. If your order is cancelled and your credit card has already been charged for the purchase, we will issue you a refund to your credit card.
You agree to pay the price applicable for the item (including any sales taxes, surcharges, delivery fees for the delivery service you select) as of the time you submitted the order for each product you order through the Services.
The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor.
Payment Processor & Third-Party Services
We partners with PayPal to facilitate card payments and other payments by buyers and to disburse funds to Creators.
By using a third-party service, you may also be subject to an agreement with the third-party. For example, Square is a third-party service provided and is subject to the Square Terms of Service https://squareup.com/au/en/legal/general/ua
Pitok’s Rights and Responsibilities
Records and data associated with transaction via the Checkout is maintained by pitok.
Pitok will send you via electronic communications, any relevant notices regarding your use of checkout as outlined below.
Information pitok Will Send You
There will be times when pitok will need to send you important messages about your use of pitok’s services or website that will be sent electronically.
You agree to give consent for pitok to provide you with the electronic communications. You also agree that your agreement with electronic terms and disclosures has the same legal effect as if you had signed an agreement on paper.
Pitok may provide you with Electronic Communications (a) by emailing them to you at the email address listed in your pitok account, (b) by posting them on the pitok website, or (c) by making them available via a website designated in an email notice to you.
You will be responsible to make sure your contact details that you have provided to us are always accurate to receive electronic communications. We are not responsible for your failure to receive electronic communications if you have not kept your contact information up to date.
Errors or Inaccurate Information
At times, there may be information on our site and across our services that may contain errors such as typographical errors, inaccuracies that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability.
We reserve the right to correct errors (including after you have submitted your order) at any time without prior notice.
Content Accessibility and Availability
We reserve the right to use our own discretion and we reserve the right to (but have no obligation to), edit, modify or remove any Content, at any time, or for no reason at all.
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services
Discontinuation of Services
Pitok reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
Changes to the Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll let you know by doing one of the following: (1) sending you an email or message about the changes (2) posting the changes through the Services. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Upon posting the changes, they will be effective immediately. You are responsible for becoming familiar with any changes so ensure you review them. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
Entire Agreement, Waiver & Assignment
The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and pitok regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the service is terminated, or your use of the service ends.